Just in time for the holidays, Highlander’s bookstore is now featuring merchandise from the 75th Anniversary Celebration. Items for sale include:
- 75th Anniversary T-shirts – designed and printed by Liberation Ink.
- 75th Anniversary Tote Bags – natural canvas EveryDay Totes created by ECO BAGS. Each bag sports Highlander’s 75th anniversary logo in English and Spanish.
- Weaving Threads of Justice: Highlander Center’s 75th Anniversary Book of Years – with amazing photographs from Highlander’s archives, a timeline of Highlander’s work from the 1930s to the present, and a bibliography of books and videos about Highlander.
- Harmonies from the Hill, Vol.1 – the first of a series of CDs featuring music and stories connected to Highlander’s history.
- The 75th Songbook Sampler – a zine-style compilation of historical and contemporary songs representing the music of the people with whom Highlander works.
The bookstore also offers a wide range of books, CDs, and videos on Highlander’s history, popular education, and grassroots organizing – all guaranteed to inspire people working for social change.
Buy your holiday gifts at the Highlander bookstore today! Visit www.test.highlandercenter.org/r-bookstore.asp.