Come to Highlander June 6-8, 2008, for a Social Change Workshop. Join a diverse group of activists from around the country to learn about Highlander and share ideas and strategies for social change.
The workshop will include sessions on:
- Popular education, participatory research and cultural work
- Highlander’s history and current educational strategies
- Cultural sharing
- Nuts and Bolts of a Residential Center – with Hayride tour of the farm
- Free time to relax, reflect, watch videos, talk with Highlander staff and participants, use the resource center, enjoy the outdoors
- Simultaneous English/Spanish interpretation
For more information, click here.